List Storage Account Keys RRS feed

• Question

• I have for the last few days been getting a failed operation called List Storage Account Keys in the Activity Logs.  I went through the JSON attached and it seems to be having an issue finding a resource group we never had.

• Operation name
      List Storage Account Keys
    • Time stamp 
    • Wed Aug 01 2018 18:33:56 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
    • Event initiated by
    • Hyper-V Recovery Manager
    • Error code
      ResourceGroupNotFound
      Resource group 'EastWebServers-asr' could not be found.

Kristopher Turner | Not the brightest bulb but by far not the dimmest bulb.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 11:59 PM

All replies

• You may refer the similar issues outlined in the article, do let us know if it helps.

Thursday, August 2, 2018 7:13 AM
  • The article seems to be for resources we may have had.  My problem is in the error logs for this operation it is pointing to a resource group called "eastwebservers-asr" which we never have created in this subscription. We have not even created any Azure Stack Recover Solutions for this subscription.

Friday, August 3, 2018 12:56 AM
  • Activity Log states that, it is due to removing of particular resources which was linked with “Recover service vaults”. For more details check in your json script.

Let me know if there are still any additional issues I can help with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or “Up-Vote”. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Proposed as answer by VeeraGiri Babu Friday, August 3, 2018 11:46 AM
    Friday, August 3, 2018 11:44 AM
  • We have never used Recovery Services Vault in this subscription.  So not sure why we are getting these errors and it is missing the following resourceID.

"resourceId": "/subscriptions/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/resourceGroups/EastWebServers-asr/providers/Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts/eastwebserverxxxxx",

• Edited by VeeraGiri Babu Saturday, August 4, 2018 2:07 AM Removed PII
    Friday, August 3, 2018 8:40 PM
  • Its look like that you have enabled “Disaster Recover” in Virtual Machines and resource was Deleted could check once your Virtual Machines .

For more information, suggest you to refer Replicate an Azure VM to another Azure region.                                                                                                           

Let me know if there are still any additional issues I can help with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or “Up-Vote”. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Proposed as answer by VeeraGiri Babu Saturday, August 4, 2018 12:00 PM
    Saturday, August 4, 2018 11:27 AM
  • Checking in to see if the above answer helped. Let me know if there are still any additional issues I can help with.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:26 AM