none
EWS JAVA API 1.2 RRS feed

• Question

• In local webserver I am able to add the certificate and run the EWS JAVA api successfully. But, I am getting below error when I deploy the code in QA.

Do you have any idea on the below error. Also I have the certificate already added to the QA server.

[#|2014-10-16T13:21:24.664-0500|WARNING|sun-appserver2.1.1|javax.enterprise.system.stream.err|_ThreadID=61;_ThreadName=DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-1;_RequestID=1ac94020-e1cf-4c07-82af-414ed708fcfb;|java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.NetPermission setCookieHandler)

at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:376)

at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:549)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)

at java.net.CookieHandler.setDefault(CookieHandler.java:78)

at microsoft.exchange.webservices.data.ExchangeServiceBase.setCredentials(ExchangeServiceBase.java:756)

at com.biperf.fsr.ui.invoiceemail.InvoiceEmailJob.readEmailInbox(InvoiceEmailJob.java:226)

at com.biperf.fsr.ui.invoiceemail.InvoiceEmailJob.execute(InvoiceEmailJob.java:113)

at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)

at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)

|#]

Thursday, October 16, 2014 6:53 PM