none
Asking for help to print selected data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am fairly new to access and wish to create a database and printing individual labels as well.

I managed to create a form to include the demographics like names, addresses and telephone numbers. 

Now I would like to create a report/form to enable me to print the demographics onto a sticker label. I tried to do it in reports but it will print all the entered data. I would like to only print out the selected data as I entered them. How should I approach this?

Thank you 

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:05 AM

All replies

• Hi. Check out this page and you might also be interested in checking out this demo. Good luck!
    Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:30 PM
  • You might like to take a look at DatabaseBasics.zip in my public databases folder at:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=44CC60D7FEA42912&id=44CC60D7FEA42912!169

Note that if you are using an earlier version of Access you might find that the colour of some form objects such as buttons shows incorrectly and you will need to  amend the form design accordingly.

In the section on 'retrieving data from the database' in this little demo is a form which includes a multi-select list box in which one or more names can be selected, to open a report of the selected contacts only.

Ken Sheridan, Stafford, England

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 4:53 PM