none
Card Details - what happens after free trial? RRS feed

• Question

• I presume that no charges will be made against my card during the trial.

I presume that when the trial is complete that you will not start billing my card and that I will be asked to confirm if I wish to continue and be advised of the monthly charge.

Thanks

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:57 PM

Answers

• Hi,

From my experience,  the spending limit protects our azure free trial subscription is not charging, our subscription will disabled after free trial, refer to http://blogs.msdn.com/b/wats/archive/2013/10/12/windows-azure-30-day-s-free-trial-uncovered.aspx for more information.

Here is a snippet that give some information about What happens when the Windows Azure trial ends

When the period for the trial ends, the account gets disabled for the remainder of that billing month. You will receive notifications once you reach the spending limit.
    Once subscription is disabled due to spending limit or non-payment, data stored in Windows Azure will be unavailable to you and it can’t be accessed. Once you decide to remove spending limit or pay the outstanding balance, subscription will be re-enabled.
    You can remove the spending limit if you want to continue using the Windows Azure services. In this case, any usage in excess of the monthly allocation will be charged at standard rates.
    If you decide to convert your subscription to pay-as-you-go at the beginning of the next billing month, your subscription can be re-enabled and you can re-deploy your hosted service(s) and have full access to your storage accounts and databases.

Here is spending limit details: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/spending-limits/

Best Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:21 AM