I can not run microsoft Expression Web 4 on windows 7-32 bit OS RRS feed

• Question

• my computer using OS windows 7-32bit  Home premiun my computer hardware is . Pentium Dual core T4400, HDD 250 Gb, RAM 1Gb, Adapter 252 MB,
    i installed software Microsoft expression web 4 frofessional . but i can not run this program , problem is " Microsoft Expression web 4 has stopped working, Aproblem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"  i do not to know why, please help me. thanks
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 10:02 AM

Answers

• You will find the following excerpt in the BEFORE POSTING THREAD that has been mentioned several times already.  Please go there and click on the link.  No wait click on the link in this excerpt below.

K.I.S. and can't open EW4, Kaspersky has fixed their problem. Download the critical fix issued on July 20 at this link: Kaspersky Fix .

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:45 PM

All replies

• Do you have Kaspersky anti-virus? Could be the problem.

Look in the thread at the top of this forum labelled BEFORE POSTING for troubleshooting links.

We're just regular users, not tech support, so we can't really diagnose stuff like this.

Eschew obfuscation.
    • Proposed as answer by ebermed Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:25 PM
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:56 PM
  • Yes, my computer using Kaspersky anti-virus. i quit it and reinstalled but not change,
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:20 PM
  • Read the Kaspersky link.  If you have the version that had the bug that blocked EW, you need to install the later version with the fix.  You did not state clearly what it was that you did.  If you just reinstalled a faulty version of Kaspersky, or just turned off Kaspersky, it would not fix anything.

Beyond issues listed in the Before Posting thread, as Bill said, we can't diagnose your computer problems.  We are just other EW users.  This is not MS technical support.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:47 PM
  • Thanks KathyW2 and Bill Pearson, my EW problem because Kaspersky anti-virus, I removed Kaspersky, Expression run Ok but If i install kaspersky  so can not run EW, can you tell me how to setting Kaspersky for run EW and Kaspersky(both), thanks
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:04 PM
  • Get the version of Kapersky that doesn't have the bug.  It's not a matter of a setting.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:10 PM
  • Seriously? It's all in the BEFORE POSTING thread at the top of the forum, which is exactly what we told you to read!!!!!!!!

Are we expected to spoon feed this to you? Follow the instructions in the BEFORE POSTING thread (which you should have read before you posted anything).

Sheesh.

Eschew obfuscation.
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 4:35 PM
  • You will find the following excerpt in the BEFORE POSTING THREAD that has been mentioned several times already.  Please go there and click on the link.  No wait click on the link in this excerpt below.

K.I.S. and can't open EW4, Kaspersky has fixed their problem. Download the critical fix issued on July 20 at this link: Kaspersky Fix .

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:45 PM
  • I am sorry all, my English not well, I will notice all you said. Now my Microsoft expression Ok, thaks.
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:49 PM