none
Single C# API to access dropbox, iCloud, SkyDrive, etc.? RRS feed

Answers

• Hello Dave,

>> Is there a library that provides access to all the different cloud storage systems out there?

Unfortunately, current .NET Framework does not provide such a powerful library. I think you need to write that library yourself.

Since there is an API to access SkyDrive in C# named LiveSDK, I think other cloud storage systems might also expose APIs which could be used in .NET(I am not sure about this, you could confirm it on their support site), My suggestion is that you could integrate these APIs to a separate library which could access all different cloud storage systems you needs.

There is a blog which describes how to use the LiveSDK which might be helpful to you:

Opening Files from SkyDrive using .NET

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:59 AM

All replies

• Hello Dave,

>> Is there a library that provides access to all the different cloud storage systems out there?

Unfortunately, current .NET Framework does not provide such a powerful library. I think you need to write that library yourself.

Since there is an API to access SkyDrive in C# named LiveSDK, I think other cloud storage systems might also expose APIs which could be used in .NET(I am not sure about this, you could confirm it on their support site), My suggestion is that you could integrate these APIs to a separate library which could access all different cloud storage systems you needs.

There is a blog which describes how to use the LiveSDK which might be helpful to you:

Opening Files from SkyDrive using .NET

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:59 AM
  • Dave, are you still looking for this?
    Friday, January 12, 2018 4:11 PM
  • Friday, January 12, 2018 4:12 PM