Writefile with Dataitem? RRS feed

• Question

• User-540384097 posted
    Hello, So far, I knew the <% Response.Writefile(“filename”)%> just like the server-side <!-- #include PathType = FileName --> dynamically include files in ASP. Also, many people suggest to using HttpContent to write the include file as object. So, what about the filename that is dataitem in dataset? How to declare a filename as part of dataitems? Can someone help me on this subject? I have repeater with databind, and <%# Databinder.Eval(Container.dataitem,”Dtextpath”)%> for HTML document “Path+Filename” such as “documents/123.htm” from Sqlconnection. Thanks. Gary
    Saturday, June 26, 2004 7:02 PM

All replies

• User-540384097 posted
    Hi all, I need some one help me on this subject. I have filename script out in dataset such as <#% Databinder.Eval(Container.dataitem, “filename”)%> and then I want to using <% Response.Writefile(”filename”)%> to display the file some where in the same aspx. How do I capture filename from dataset to writefile(“”)? Please help!!! Many thanks. Gary
    Saturday, July 3, 2004 1:06 AM
  • User-540384097 posted
    hi all, I have figured it out by myself and the solution is greate for instance open external file.
    Monday, July 19, 2004 6:30 PM