How to get this flyout

Question

• Hi all,

I have a requirement in whichOn action(click), a flyout comes out from right hand side (same as settings flyout). But this is not the settings flyout.

The settings flyout comes if I move my cursor to right hand side corner and click on settings. But this flyout will come on if I do a action on the page.

This flyout will have some controls like Textboxes, buttons.

I saw an implementation on a APP "Dynamics AX 2012 Timesheets". I am attaching one screenshot below.

I am not sure if this is an flyout or something else, but it comes as one.

Please suggest how to do in HTML/JScript app.

- Girija

Please mark responses as answered if it helped you.. This helps others... - Girija Shankar Beuria

Sunday, December 29, 2013 9:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Girija,

It could be a setting flyout, a setting flyout can also be opened without mouse click to "setting" button, it can be called programmatically by showSettings method.

A sample can be found at: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/App-settings-sample-1f762f49, the fourth scenario is the one that can show the settingflyout without mouse action.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Girija Beuria Monday, December 30, 2013 3:56 PM
    Monday, December 30, 2013 5:25 AM