Create link dynamic? RRS feed

• Question

• User871725404 posted

I'm thinking about develop background pics and so on to cellphones. I dont know how to solve the delevery. I'm thinking something like this.

The customer decides which pic he/she want  to buy and sends an sms to pay it, in return we sending a link where they can download it. The problem is that people how don't have payed for the pic also can download it if they get their hands on the link. Is it possible to generate a link dynamic and include the coustomers cellphone number so we can check that they have payed before sending the link o them.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:43 PM

All replies

• User-351429265 posted

surely you can do that, either you add the phone number and other information as querystring parameter, or you can redirect to a custom URL with a custom HTTPHandler.

Hope it helps.

Bhaskar

Friday, June 20, 2008 9:22 AM
  • User871725404 posted

Hello and thank you for you answer.

I need some help to get this to work. I don't know how to put this togather. How can I make a link to send in the reply sms to the customer when he/she have payed for a pic? The link have tobe dynamic so other people an't download it without paying. All is stored in dadatabase. I thougth i knew how to do, but I don't.

Can you help me with this?

Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:15 AM
  • User-351429265 posted

The logic could be something like this:

1. User Registered to Download.

2. Get the User's Mobile Number.

3. Encrypt it with some encryption Algorythm.

4. let's say the encryted value is "A!!E324342#$*--+@#$%"

5. Send the link as http://yoursite/A!!E324342#$*--+@#$%.dwl

6. Create a HTTPHandler for .dwl extension.

7. In the Event Handler retrieve the Phone Number.

8. Redirect to another page, and get confirm the Phone number, then internally redirect to the File.

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks

Bhaskar

Monday, June 23, 2008 2:18 AM