none
Help with file download from Visual Studio 2019

Question

•  

I was trying download my  Appendix B data files from the figure files of the Visual Studio 2019 and I get this message:

"  The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. "

Not sure what it means but I don't have anything else being used similar to this process.

Thank you

Bentalie

Friday, May 3, 2019 1:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Bentalie,

Thank you for your update.

>> I was trying download my  Appendix B data files from the figure files of the Visual Studio 2019 

Could you please share more detail information about what and how did download from the VS 2019?

According to the error message, please try to reboot the computer or perform a clean boot to check if other programs affects this downloading.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, May 3, 2019 2:36 AM
  • Hi Bentalie,

Have you tried my suggestions? If this issue persists, please feel free to let us know, we will try our best to help you analysis and solve it.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:32 AM