My Local IIS not able to authenticate other projects hosted on Local IIS RRS feed

• Question

• User576915572 posted

Hi team, I am facing strange scenario for me where, I have a solution with three Projects. My project goes Like this. I have to Login from Home Project and I am authenticated and authorized to go to home page. In the next step I need to navigate to other Project by a url click. Each Project in a solution are on different ports. My home Project is not able to authenticate that and returning back me the error. 

where the same solution hosted on Dev server is working fine. I am not able to figure it out the issue . Please reach me if I am not clear or need few screenshots.

Friday, March 16, 2018 4:52 PM

All replies

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

Not 100% clear. My understanding is that you have 3  separate web applications ? It's unclear if anyway your "Home" project doesn't work or if it works but that you can't log to other "projects" (I don't even see how it could work).

"the error" that is? The basic thing you should always provide is just the text error message you have (or the best English translation you can) and the line of code on which it happen (or a description of the bad behavior you see). Also knowing wich authentication method you are using could help.

The better we understand what happens on your side, the easier it is to help.

Monday, April 23, 2018 6:17 PM