none
HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test failes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I tested an USB driver on Windows 10 Professional x64 1607 Build 14393. But the "HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test" failes with the following error message:

Cause : Task "Run Test" is Marked Failed From the LogFile

Cause : Copying File "C:\hlk\JobsWorkingDir\Tasks\WTTJobRun4797F4C5-8E34-E711-9BE4-4CCC6A26B99A\Te.wtl.trace" Fails

Cause : Cannot Find Pattern "C:\hlk\JobsWorkingDir\Tasks\WTTJobRun4797F4C5-8E34-E711-9BE4-4CCC6A26B99A\Te.wtl.trace"

Cause : Task is Marked Failed as it had non-zero Fail Counts in the LogFile

Cause : The Execute Task with Commandline cmd /c TE.exe /enablewttlogging /appendwttlogging hvcihlktest.dll /p:"QueryDriverFile1=usbcanlex.sys" /p:"QueryDriverFile2=" /p:"QueryDriverFile3=" /p:"QueryDriverFile4=" /p:"QueryDriverFile5=" /p:"QueryDriverFile6=" /p:"QueryDriverFile7=" /p:"QueryDriverFile8=" /p:"QueryDriverFile9=" /p:"QueryDriverFileOverflow=" /p:"CILogFileName=HVCITestVerifierTraceCI.txt" Failed with ExitCode 1

Within the Te.wtl (WTT log file) I found the following error Messages:

WDTF_TEST : Unrecognized log Format

I tried to manually start the Driver Verifier with '-flags 0x02000000' and connected the kernel Debugger. But I could not find any issues.

I also tried to the system locale to English as I found in another post.

But test does still not pass.

Has anyone an idea?

Best regards

Rick

Friday, May 12, 2017 7:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I already found a solution.

The Windows 10 Client was installed in german language. So the file HVCITestVerifierTraceCI.txt also is in german language. To solve the problem you need to install the english language package. The result is that the file HVCITestVerifierTraceCI.txt is written in english langage. It can be parsed successfully now and the "HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test" passes.

Best regads

Rick

Friday, May 12, 2017 11:20 AM