UK PPE environment down?

• Hi,

The UK HealthVault PPE environment seems to be down:

When visiting the log-in splash screen and log-in appears to work, then I am redirected to a 'We could not complete your last request' screen.

Also unable to connect using SDK. My colleagues are experiencing the same issues.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Monday, May 19, 2014 10:22 AM

All replies

• I have experienced the same issue since this morning ~ 

Monday, May 19, 2014 12:57 PM
  • On Monday May 19,  at approximately 3:00 AM UTC our EU Pre-Production test environment experienced an outage. Service was restored at approximately 8:30 PM UTC of the same day (May 19 2014).  We apologize for any inconvenience the downtime may have caused.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:32 AM
  • Is there some sort of dashboard / server status page that we can refer to when this sort of thing happens? Or a blog that lets developers know that a system is down?

My colleagues and I wasted an awful lot of time debugging code that turned out not to be broken just because we hadn't realised that HealthVault itself was the problem.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:47 AM
  • We do not currently provide a dashboard or dedicated page providing the current server status, although we are looking into providing this feature in a future release. At this time, the forum remains the best place to find/report on service status.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the unexpected service outage.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:05 PM