none
How to write code to select elements by window by mouse RRS feed

All replies

• Do you not learn anything AT ALL!

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Monday, November 25, 2019 3:33 PM
  • Do you not learn anything AT ALL!

I never do like that before and I guess that I need push to learn me.

Hany Metry

Monday, November 25, 2019 4:44 PM
  • Hello,

Can you show us the detailed code of the function you want to achieve? without code it is purely guess work. If there is something wrong with your code, or you do not understand some of the problems, we will help if we can.

I'm very sorry, now you want to improve your features, but we are not developers specializing in a certain feature. We can’t help you with just one sentence to achieve a certain function. It's recommended that you need to have your own ideas and try it out after searching for answers.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:45 AM
  • Hello,

Can you show us the detailed code of the function you want to achieve? without code it is purely guess work. If there is something wrong with your code, or you do not understand some of the problems, we will help if we can.

I'm very sorry, now you want to improve your features, but we are not developers specializing in a certain feature. We can’t help you with just one sentence to achieve a certain function. It's recommended that you need to have your own ideas and try it out after searching for answers.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Hello,

I am busy now and I will try do my own code about mid of December 2019, that I asked this question and other 6 questions to collect some information (like one search for books before start to read) before start doing my own code.

I am busy to finish that version (Manual and minor things of the application) as it is without input data by mouse because I promise some persons to finish this version before mid of December.

Concerning input data by mouse and modify it by mouse, it will be large projects (because it will be like Auto-Cad software) and need much icons, much window forms, change save, save as, initializing, open,.......and I don't know the expected time to finish it but I expect it will be long time because I never used to do some thing like that before.  

Kind Regards,

Hany Metry

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:12 AM
  • Hi All,

I will postpone develop column program by input and modify data by mouse till make new version of footing program as well as new version of pile cap program.

Kind Regards,

Hany Metry

Thursday, November 28, 2019 6:52 PM
  • Hi All,

I will postpone develop column program by input and modify data by mouse till make new version of footing program as well as new version of pile cap program.

Kind Regards,

Hany Metry

Carry  on, make this your own daily journal. What do you plan to have for dinner tonight?

• Edited by leshay Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:53 PM
    Thursday, November 28, 2019 7:52 PM