Help me please RRS feed

• Question

• User1329008028 posted

Hello,

I am beginner .I have gone through the videos of general ASP.net .After this with my friends suggestion i have downloaded Club site starter kit. can any one tell me am i going in the right path to learn asp.net? if at all i m correct how should i proceed with that starter kit? if i m going in the wrong way suggest me how to go through it?

Sunday, April 20, 2008 3:13 PM

Answers

• User807886609 posted

As a beginner, remembering that we were all beginners at one point -- the first thing I'd suggest is to use a descriptive subject for your posts other than "Help me Please" - which conveys little if any content. Of course people are posting because they want help! What you need to do is be specific in your subject line so people will be motivated to respond.

Have a look at the ASP.NET QUICKSTARTS tutorials on the asp.net web site. This suite of examples also installs on your local machine from the .NET Framework SDK. Microsoft put a lot of effort into this; its a shame that more people don't take advantage of it. Best of luck.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, April 20, 2008 8:36 PM

All replies

• User-514194766 posted

a book would be better [:)] also u need a solid background with a programming language (C# or VB.net)

Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:41 PM
  • User807886609 posted

As a beginner, remembering that we were all beginners at one point -- the first thing I'd suggest is to use a descriptive subject for your posts other than "Help me Please" - which conveys little if any content. Of course people are posting because they want help! What you need to do is be specific in your subject line so people will be motivated to respond.

Have a look at the ASP.NET QUICKSTARTS tutorials on the asp.net web site. This suite of examples also installs on your local machine from the .NET Framework SDK. Microsoft put a lot of effort into this; its a shame that more people don't take advantage of it. Best of luck.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, April 20, 2008 8:36 PM
  • User1329008028 posted

Thanks for your good advice.I will definitely follow it.

Monday, April 21, 2008 2:06 AM