Where are the roadmap of Azure Maps? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to plan the Azure Maps support.
    Like China map, South East Asia map, and etc.

and the support level per each area / country.
    Like location name, city name, road name, route.

Regards.
    Yoshihiro Kawabata

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:15 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Sorry, as far as i know , there is no plan about that.

You can post the requirement on github here(https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues).

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:07 AM
  • Hi, @Michael.

I post my idea to UserVoice of Azure Maps.
    idea "Plan roadmap of Azure Maps support area"

Regards

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:17 AM
  • Azure Maps plans to expand support into China and other regions. Timelines for this are not shared publicly. 
    Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:24 PM

All replies

• Hello Yoshihiro Kawabata,

I'm sorry that i can not get your words.

Could you please detail your issue? Did you mean that you want to use Azure Maps and want to get the support for this service?

Currently, Azure Maps is unavailable in some countries. Check your current IP address and verify that your IP address' location is not in one of the unsupported countries below:

• Argentina
    • China
    • India
    • Morocco
    • Pakistan
    • South Korea

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:12 AM
  • Hi, our issue is which area plan to support by Azure Maps.

At April 2019, Dose Azure Maps support China ? like location name, road name.
    and also other area.

Regards.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:20 AM
  • Hello,

Sorry, as far as i know , there is no plan about that.

You can post the requirement on github here(https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues).

Best Regards,

Michael

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:07 AM
  • Hi, @Michael.

I post my idea to UserVoice of Azure Maps.
    idea "Plan roadmap of Azure Maps support area"

Regards

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:17 AM
  • Azure Maps plans to expand support into China and other regions. Timelines for this are not shared publicly. 
    Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:24 PM