"Try again later: Something happened at our end." RRS feed

• Question

• Are there any resources or FAQ to troubleshoot Windows Store issues?

I have a user that bought my app but somehow can't download/install it from the store.

The error message just says "Try again later. Something happened at our end." which doesn't really give any clues as for what to do next.

Original Bug Report: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4795&p=26784#p26784

• Moved by David_FF Friday, March 3, 2017 6:29 AM more related to Publishing store apps
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 2:51 PM

Answers

• Hello,

For this issue, please have the customer contact consumer support for help.

Also, you can ask them to post their question at answers forum.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Friday, March 3, 2017 6:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Reinhard Pointner Friday, March 3, 2017 10:40 AM
    Friday, March 3, 2017 6:22 AM

All replies

• You need to open a support ticket with Microsoft for this.  Sometimes it is caused my the manifests xml getting messed up.
    Thursday, March 2, 2017 3:52 AM
  • Thanks! Where can users create support tickets for Windows Store issues? Can't find anything in the Windows Store troubleshooting site. Do you have a link I can give to users running into issues with the Store?

Thursday, March 2, 2017 8:45 AM
  • Hello,

Please Contact Dev Center support through your developer account to check if there exists any issue to your package or it could the problem from Store side.

You can click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page.

If you have anything update, please feel free to update here so that I can know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:16 AM
    Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:15 AM
  • Thanks, Mattew!

I get redirected to a "Sorry, the page you requested is not available." error page if I click on "Submit an incident". I'll try again tomorrow.

Dev Center support probably won't be helpful to individual users/customers that have Windows Store problems. I can report issues for each user, but it'd be nice if there was a place where I can direct users so they can get help their account from Microsoft directly.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 10:27 AM
  • Hello,

For this issue, please have the customer contact consumer support for help.

Also, you can ask them to post their question at answers forum.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Friday, March 3, 2017 6:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Reinhard Pointner Friday, March 3, 2017 10:40 AM
    Friday, March 3, 2017 6:22 AM