none
Microsoft Interop word dll in .net RRS feed

• Question

• I have used interop word dll in document automation tool.

change in word 2010 to 2013 dll not perform same fuctionallity.

I have update dll version 15.0 library.

TOC table of content is deleted after automation of document.

arr = (Array)(object)wordDoc.GetCrossReferenceItems(WdReferenceType.wdRefTypeHeading);

Uable to get any index number with heading.

Monday, May 9, 2016 6:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Rohit,

Based on your description, your case more related to word, I will help move your case to word for developers forum for better support.

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 2:56 AM
  • I have to do anything? or i will get my answer on this same page?

Please let me know.I am using msdn for 1st time.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 5:54 AM
  • Hi Rohit,

>>Uable to get any index number with heading.

If the document contain the heading cross references, it should return the array of items that can be cross-referenced. The code works well for me in Office 2013, here is the test figure for your reference:

Please check whether the document contains the "heading" first.

If yes, I suggest that you test this code in a new document to see whether this issue relative to the specific document. And if the issue only occurred with specific document, you can share the document via OneDrive. And please remove the sensitive information before you uploading.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 8:06 AM
  • I think the issue is related with specific document.

I am unable to access share drive.

Can you please provide your mail id.

Thank you .

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:49 AM
  • Hi Rohit,

Based on the policy, I am not able to public the private email address. To share the document, I recommend that you research a free file share site if you were not able to access the OneDrive and paste the file share link here. So others who are interested in this issue can share the suggestion.

Regards & Fei

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:17 PM
  • Sorry for late response. We are trying to find alternate solution for this issue. 

Not able to get any solution.

Please find below link for document.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AosBvQwKMjJ4bSQgMrdSgr8-LHc

My environment :

Visual studio 2013

MS Word 2013

Update dll version 15.0 library.

arr = (Array)(object)wordDoc.GetCrossReferenceItems(WdReferenceType.wdRefTypeHeading);

Uable to get any index number with heading.

Because of that not able to get section reference.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 5:49 AM