will i get an account with godaddy if i bought a godaddy domain from google app RRS feed

• Question

• User-540818677 posted

I have the following :-

• One of our clients has already register a domain name from godaddy using google app 2 years ago.

• so in this case he have a domain name from godaddy but he get it through google APP (he did not login to godaddy to do so..).

• and he is redirecting their domain emails to gmail.

currently i have finished developing a web site for this customer using asp.net mvc-5, and i want to deploy the asp.net mvc on the domain name. As i mentioned the domain name is register with godaddy , but they bought it from google app. so they did not login to godaddy before.

so now i want to deploy the asp.net mvc-5 web application to godaddy under the Plesk plan,, but not sure if they should already have an account with godaddy which where created when they bought the domain from google app ? where i can login to it and chose the Plesk plan then deploy my asp.net mvc-5 ? or this should be done through google APP? can anyone adivce ?

Saturday, October 3, 2015 8:04 PM

Answers

• User541108374 posted

Hi,

it's best to directly contact GoDaddy about this. Pretty sure you're not the first to ask them. Also take a look at their FAQ pages as it might be described already.

Grz, Kris.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:33 AM