Workflow conditions keep disappearing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All SP Gurus!! - I am facing strange issue with the SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow. The conditions in the workflow is

keep disappearing. Any clue ??

I have save them publish them and it was working properly for past 6 months and suddenly we noticed that conditions were not there. 

Best Regards,

Khushi

Monday, July 18, 2016 7:51 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Khushi,

I would suggest you can clean the SharePoint Designer cache to test if it could fix this issue.

More information:

How to Clear Your SharePoint Designer 2010/2013 Cache

Thanks

Best Regards

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:50 AM
  • This same thing is happening to me.

I had (1) 2013 workflow that fired when an item was created and has only 1 condition. That condition did NOT disappear. 

I had (7) 2013 workflows that fired when an item was changed and had 3 conditions in a single IF statement (if this is true and that is true and this other thing is true...etc). For each of these workflows the conditions disappeared. Prior to re-opening them in designer, they seemed to be firing OKAY. I didn't notice the missing conditions until I had to go into the workflow and make an unrelated adjustment to one of the actions nested below the IF statements/condition.

For the (7) workflows, I clicked "Check for Errors" but no errors were returned, however the text "(Insert a condition)" turned to red colored text after clicking "Check for Errors."

I reinserted all missing conditions just to be safe, then made my adjustments and re-published.

Any ideas what caused this?

Thanks

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:13 PM
  • As Wendy Suggested. Clearing the cache did work for me.

Regards,

Khushi

Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:18 PM