I lost my Connect invite. How do I get a replacement token?

Answers

• If you attended the BUILD Conference, you received a card with instructions about how to join the Connect site, as well as an invitation code.  This code is only used once to set up your access, after which you will use your Windows Live ID to access the Connect site. If you lost your instruction card or are having trouble with your Connect invite code, you can contact Microsoft Support for assistance. You’ll need your BUILD Conference information when requesting support.

Michael

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:24 PM
    Owner

All replies

• If you attended the BUILD Conference, you received a card with instructions about how to join the Connect site, as well as an invitation code.  This code is only used once to set up your access, after which you will use your Windows Live ID to access the Connect site. If you lost your instruction card or are having trouble with your Connect invite code, you can contact Microsoft Support for assistance. You’ll need your BUILD Conference information when requesting support.

Michael

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 5:24 PM
    Owner
  • Do you know where I could apply to be enrolled in the Beta?

Gone are the good old times of request@microsoft.com........ :-)

TIA

Fritzly

Fritzly
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:58 AM
  • I agree with @Fritzly...

I used to partake in all the beta testing back in the day, when all you needed was to send a request...

I cant really afford to visit conferences or subscribe to MSDN guys !!!

Monday, September 19, 2011 4:34 PM
  • Hey is there a place on the Connect site to report bugs yet?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, September 19, 2011 6:03 PM
  • Another pinned thread says "If you’re a MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview."

I don't see that. Where specifically?

Edit: After further searching, I found this thread that answers it:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsdeveloperpreviewgeneral/thread/272e51c8-41a9-4116-bbbd-543752e8e75d 

• Edited by rseiler Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:07 AM provided link
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:46 AM
  • http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in with windows live id and select the checkbox products currently not accepting feeback to show programs that are not being viewed by everyone or you need to be invited to see. But honestly connect is much easier then sending your own

email invitations (they even have their own bug reporting system but windows feedback is a seperate system to most likely weed out the important things before beta).

• Edited by The Thinker Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:59 PM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:58 PM