Workflow internal status shows "Activity in Progress" RRS feed

• Question

• While calling webservice using below

Call [%Variable: URL%] HTTP web service with request (ResponseContent to Variable: responseContent |ResponseHeaders to responseHeaders |ResponseStatusCode to Variable: responseCode5 )

Workflow goes in Activity in Progress state , this seems to be working perfectly few days ago.

I could not figure out  the place to debug this problem as it stuck up and hence cannot call log workflow details in my Designer below my CALL command.

Friday, June 24, 2016 5:58 AM

Answers

• Hi ank117,

Before going further, I want to collect some information from you. Is there any error message on the Workflow Status page?  Please click on the iconnext to the Internal Status for checking the error message. If there is a Correlation id in the error massage, please also provide the ULS log based on the Correlation id.

If you create a simple workflow, does it work?

One possible reason of this issue is that the item has not been checked out in the workflow before updating it. You need to check out it first.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 27, 2016 2:04 AM