Windows Phone 8.1 update RRS feed

• Question

• Well, I'm a registered Windows Phone developer and I got this 8.1 update and after I installed the update, I couldn't find Cortana or couldn't use the Store.

Then I thought of RESETTING my phone, I did that, and still after that I couldn't find Cortana or access the store.

Now, I lost all the installed apps, can't access store, can't find Cortana. What should I do?

I need my apps and all the updates ASAP.

Monday, April 14, 2014 6:41 PM

All replies

• Hey!!! At present cortona is only available for united states only.. If u downloaded preview form another region then u have to wait certain time..
    Monday, April 14, 2014 6:54 PM
  • Cortana has only been announced for the US at the moment, with rumors that Canada, the UK and China being next on MS' hit list. If you want to play with Cortana for now you should be able to change your region in Settings to the US and it should allow you to use it, but many bits of local functionality will be limited.
    Monday, April 14, 2014 6:59 PM
  • Hi ! Well,  I lost all the installed apps, can't access store. What do I do for that??
    Monday, April 14, 2014 7:20 PM
  • Hi ! Well,  I lost all the installed apps, can't access store. What do I do for that??
    Monday, April 14, 2014 7:20 PM