Time zone settings do not stick. Reverts back to -8:00. Help?

Question

• Everytime i restart my computer or it goes into sleep...once i get it out or boot it up it puts the time zones settings back to -8:00. Now i don't usually mind this but it mess me up when on forums and Steam Games. Is this just a known bug or did it just pop up? 
    I love testing out very buggy systems. Favorite OS: Windows Whistler. Consoles: Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, Gamecube, PC
    Monday, September 19, 2011 12:56 PM

All replies

• It happened to me one time, I just set the time right again using the clock, and now it just works fine.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Monday, September 19, 2011 12:58 PM
  • It happened to me one time, I just set the time right again using the clock, and now it just works fine.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

I tried that. But sometimes it reverts back and when i hit "Update Time" it gives me the error: "Unable to synchronize clock".  
    I love testing out very buggy systems. Favorite OS: Windows Whistler. Consoles: Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, Gamecube, PC
    Monday, September 19, 2011 1:00 PM
  • Is this happening on every OS?
    Because the clock is related to your Mobo's battery.

If the clock is "fucking up" it might be because of this.
    However it would be kind of a coincidence that this happens at the time you install Windows8.

Monday, September 19, 2011 2:09 PM
  • Oracle Blue Fox,

Can you tell me what computer system you running Windows Developer Preview on?

Thanks.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:56 PM
    Answerer