none
SharePoint 2010 Event 5555 Error RRS feed

• Question

• There is no User Profile Application SharePoint 2010 Event 5555 User Profiles failure to sync web application no user profile application available to service request. Not sure how to fix this issue?
    Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:42 PM

All replies

• Hi 

The error occurs as it’s colliding with another job that’s running at that time. The fix is quite easy, change the job time so it doesn’t collide.

1.Log into the SharePoint 2010 Central Administration
    2.Click Monitoring
    3.Click Review Job Definitions
    4.Go to the second page click on the Timer Service Recycle
    5.Change the start time and the no later than time to 6:30 PM

6.Click OK

Then check the event viewer the next day to make sure that the problem has been resolved.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:55 PM
  • I did try changing the time from 1 am in the morning to 6 am in the morning but no change in errors. I will try to change it to 6:30 PM instead to see if that helps. Do I need to do anything else or any other suggestions?
    Wednesday, February 5, 2020 2:58 PM
  • I also ran stsadm -o sync listolddatabases and shows usp name -partition guid and then says no databases match the criteria for this partition in the user profile application? should i run the stsadm -o sync -deletedatabases 2 command? 

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 7:17 PM
  • Hi

The first command lists data that has not been synchronized for over 2 days, and second one is to delete old instances. but for your case, there is no user profile service configured in the farm, so no need to run the command.
    Please change the schedule to 6:30PM and then verify next day.

Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:47 AM
  • still not working the user profile sync gets stuck in starting and check the FIMS application and says unable to connect to sync service. The service is not started or account not a member of required security groups? I think there are bigger problems with this farm and the user profile service. I am not finding the issue not sure if it is best to recreate the ups from scratch or try to locate the issue. Anyway please let me know if you have any other ideas? thanks 
    Friday, February 7, 2020 7:39 PM
  • Hi HurricaneEarl,

Did the Event 5555 error still occur after changing the Timer Service Recycle run time?

Whether the User Profile Synchronization Service stuck on starting?

If true, please refer below article to troubleshooting the issue:

User Profile Synchronization Service Stuck at "Starting" - Solution

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:58 AM
  • Hi HurricaneEarl,

Do you have any progress on this issue?

Please remember to update this thread if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, February 14, 2020 9:38 AM
  • No I have tried that article to fix the service but no luck and I also tried removing the UPS and reinstalling but still does not work. The service will not start I ran through tons of documentation but unable to find the fix but any other ideas are appreciated? I just want get the service to at least start.
    Friday, February 14, 2020 3:02 PM
  • Hi HurricaneEarl,

Here are the complete steps to configure the User Profile Service in SharePoint 2010 in below article:

http://sharepointgeorge.com/2010/configuring-the-user-profile-service-in-sharepoint-2010/

Please also check ULS logs for any error message.

Best regards,

Julie

9 hours 7 minutes ago