Smart Life - Smart App RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

My name is Sasha Horuzin. You can find me on Linkedin as Oleksandr Khoruzyn (don't hesistate to ask me why there is such a difference in spelling, I will find time to explain) 

After 12 years of marketing and brand management experience in L'Oreal Group in 3 countries, due to certain big changes in my life I had to leave my last assignment in Poland but I stayed here and created the base for my startup MAKEITISI.

If my plans will happen, this project will change the whole Health industry and will greatly contribute to the well-being of people. I have already hyper invested myself into the first phase of the project which Smart Life Clinic in Warsaw.. And due to very long and very bad execution of my even basic tasks by my ad agency like web, mobile app, e-commerce, telemedicine... I'm almost bankrupt. I need to find the way to make one eco universal app for my clinic services to cover all Poland first and then EU and other countries. Any advice who can help me with that? But as I mentioned.. eco.. with possibility to have % in the Future.. which can be very very soon.. Contact me ok@makeitisi.com 

Bests, Sasha Horuzin / Oleksandr Khoruzyn / Xander Wond (my artistic pseudo and TM too) 

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 11:36 PM