none
Get file from hyperlink with Outlook 2013 add-in RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am trying to determine the best way to get a file and upload it to Sharepoint. Currently I am emailed links which when clicked will open an HTML page with a report on it. I would like to be able to right click the hyperlink in the email and have an option to get the file at the target hyperlink and upload it to Sharepoint. I'm already stuck on the first part of adding an option when right clicking a hyperlink in an email body. Does anyone have suggestions on how I can accomplish this?

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 4:19 PM

All replies

• Hi S.K. Ryan,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, which part is now you want? I will make your thread in correct forum with what you want now.

>> I'm already stuck on the first part of adding an option when right clicking a hyperlink in an email body

You want to get the hyperlink in email now? Please provide more details about what you want.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:49 PM