none
How to including Face recognition and skeletal viewer at Same Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Now i have working in face recognition functionality using the FaceTrackData.dll and FaceTrackLib.dll. it was working  fine

(without skeletalviewer from microsoft.kinect samples).when i integrating the skeletalviewer with in same facerecognition application it throws some COM Object error that is 

" Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.Kinect.Interop.INuiCoordinateMapper'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{618E3670-BA84-4405-898A-3FF64446157C}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE))." 

What is this error. how can i rectifying this error. I need to integrate skeletalviewer and also FaceRecognition in same.

Please anyone help me.

Thanks in advance,

kirubha

• Edited by KrupaKine Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:28 AM
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:29 AM

Answers

• How exactly did you "include" the skeletalviewer into your facetracking sample? Since the Facetracker already includes the necessary components to use the sensor (skeletal, color and depth) those components should already be included and referenced in the FaceTracking project. You just need to wire those components correctly for WPF which is more of a program/design architecture question.

If you are not familiar with binding and other WPF/.Net programming languages, you should have a solid understanding of how those work. The Kinect for Windows SDK has no dependency on a particular UI framework.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:47 PM