none
OopFactory X12 Parser dll in Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts ,

We are working on HIPPA EDI domain and since we are receive lots HIPPA Compliant EDI files (835,837) and its take lots of time to manually understand and processed.

As we are not using Biztalk and we made c# application for some automated process  and for that we are using dll of OopFactory X12 Parser which is under CDDL license.

Main question is  :

We are planning to provide/sell our developed application to our client which is used OopFactory X12 Parser dll.

Do we need to any action to use OopFactory X12 Parser dll ?

Thanks in Advance.

Sanjay

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:06 AM

Answers

• Sanjay,

As per my understanding OopFactory X12 parser is an open source C# implementation of an X12 parser. If you can create simple MSI installer to use your application that will not required any action to use mentioned dll.

Thanks, If my reply is helpful please mark as answer or vote as helpful.

• Proposed as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, October 6, 2015 8:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, October 8, 2015 1:25 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:00 AM
  • Hi,

OopFactory X12 Parser allows for a specification of any X12 transaction set to create a generic X12 xml representation of the hierarchical data contained within the X12 document.

You can download the latest C# Open source from https://www.nuget.org/packages/OopFactory.X12/ .

Thanks

Abhishek

Thursday, October 1, 2015 2:38 PM

All replies

• Sanjay,

As per my understanding OopFactory X12 parser is an open source C# implementation of an X12 parser. If you can create simple MSI installer to use your application that will not required any action to use mentioned dll.

Thanks, If my reply is helpful please mark as answer or vote as helpful.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 10:00 AM
  • Hi,

OopFactory X12 Parser allows for a specification of any X12 transaction set to create a generic X12 xml representation of the hierarchical data contained within the X12 document.

You can download the latest C# Open source from https://www.nuget.org/packages/OopFactory.X12/ .

Thanks

Abhishek

Thursday, October 1, 2015 2:38 PM