none
i can't host wcf service running on x64 platform RRS feed

• Question

• i am developing a wcf application form augmented reality this application is running on platform x64

when i try to publish this appliction on iis i get error without descripton but when i try publishing it as x86 it publish succesfully

but i need to publish it as x64 platform

please help me how to pass this error and publish the wcf apllication as x64 platform

Sunday, April 23, 2017 12:35 PM

All replies

• >> when i try to publish this appliction on iis i get error without descripton but when i try publishing it as x86 it publish successfully

Could you share us detailed steps to publish as x64? Do you mean you change the Platform target to X64, and then publish it?

What is the error message?

It would be helpful if you could share us detailed steps to reproduce your issue.

In addition, could you share us the reason you need to publish as x 64? After hosting WCF Service as x86, will the client be able to call WCF Service?

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 2:31 AM