XBox Live Credentials broken- Cannot log into XBox Live from WP7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have been working on WP7 XNA Game development (But nothing specific to XBox) etc on my Phone - All good.
    And playing Games on my WP7, with access to my XBox Live profile/account OK.

I had an error on my Live Id login, and had to reset my Live Id Login Password. I updated my LiveId in Settings.  And it seemd to synchronise OK. 
    But I have been unable to log into XBox Live account from my Phone. I have checked my Live Id credentials on my Laptop and they are fine and correct. I have tried a soft reset, and power cycles, but still unbale to access my XBox Live Account and those Game like Starburst that rely upon a Live account.(Market Place and Skydrive access all seem OK, its only the XBox Live access that is broken)

Cheers for any help on correcting XBox Live access.
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 10:43 PM

Answers

• Yeah Sorted it through Switching Off XBox live Connections in Settings: Applications, Power cycle, Switching On  XBox live Connections and Power cycling again. Bit of a Hassle, but thsi worked for me.
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 11:49 PM

All replies

• Same question (with answer) in the user's forums.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com:80/Forums/en-US/windowsphone7/thread/06a561c7-2d56-47c2-a6c7-29128e9fa9c7

Sunday, January 2, 2011 11:31 PM
  • Yeah Sorted it through Switching Off XBox live Connections in Settings: Applications, Power cycle, Switching On  XBox live Connections and Power cycling again. Bit of a Hassle, but thsi worked for me.
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 11:49 PM