none
How do I invoke OneNote "Share With Meeting" programatically RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Jack,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

At present, we can use OneNote 2013 application programming interface to interact with OneNote document.

The OneNote 2013 API enables users to programmatically access and edit OneNote content. Users can also make changes to the view of OneNote windows.

As far as I know, Share With Meeting is a feature provided by Onenote Application. I am afread it is not support at current version of OneNote API.

I suggest that you submit the feedback from link below, if you want it to be support in the further version.

Submit Feedback

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 26, 2014 6:21 AM
  • So, Fei. That is a pretty vague answer.

I think I already knew that "we can use OneNote 2013 application programming interface to interact with OneNote document."

Is there no one from the product team I can talk to?

Friday, October 3, 2014 4:09 AM
  • Hi Jack,

>Is there no one from the product team I can talk to?<<

As far as I know, the Product Group will check feedback. When they hear your feedback, they can respond with new API that fill your needs.

Hope it is helpful.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 3, 2014 8:25 AM
  • Not very
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 6:29 AM