none
w:family - what is decor & tech? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Josh;

I’m sorry, I can’t find them. However, I’ll bet you I know how it happened. An RTF file created with an older version of Word (Word 2000 say) used this, and it was then converted to docx by Word. Because rtf uses decor and tech. I’ve got a trap in our code to trigger if we hit this again to then post to you. But I did not track what template we got that had this issue so I can’t find it.

And in the future I'll list the template filename here so I can then go find it.

Thanks/sorry – dave

Who will win The Windward International Collegiate Programming Championships?

• Marked as answer by DavidThi808 Monday, August 18, 2014 8:13 PM
    Monday, August 18, 2014 8:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Dave:

I have alerted the open specifications team regarding your inquiry. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:17 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Dave, I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Friday, August 15, 2014 5:42 PM
  • Hi Dave, would you be able to send me the original file? If possible, Please send that to dochelp(at)microsoft(dot)com.

Thank you.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Monday, August 18, 2014 7:24 PM
  • Hi Josh;

I’m sorry, I can’t find them. However, I’ll bet you I know how it happened. An RTF file created with an older version of Word (Word 2000 say) used this, and it was then converted to docx by Word. Because rtf uses decor and tech. I’ve got a trap in our code to trigger if we hit this again to then post to you. But I did not track what template we got that had this issue so I can’t find it.

And in the future I'll list the template filename here so I can then go find it.

Thanks/sorry – dave

Who will win The Windward International Collegiate Programming Championships?

• Marked as answer by DavidThi808 Monday, August 18, 2014 8:13 PM
    Monday, August 18, 2014 8:13 PM