CSS for Buttons RRS feed

• Question

• User430859072 posted

<%@ Page Title="HOME" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Site.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="page1-home.aspx.cs" Inherits="SCM.page1_home" %>
    <asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContentPlaceHolder" runat="server">

<link href="../CSS/Button.css" rel="stylesheet" />

<div class="button">
    <asp:Button ID="Button3" runat="server" BackColor="green" BorderStyle="None" Font-Size="Medium" style="z-index: 1; left: 536px; top: 357px; ; right: 630px; height: 32px; width: 121px;" Text="LOGIN" OnClick="Button3_Click" CssClass="Button" />
    <asp:Button ID="Button4" runat="server" BackColor="green" BorderStyle="None" Font-Size="Medium" style="z-index: 1; top: 482px; ; left: 539px; height: 34px; width: 124px;" Text="REGISTER" OnClick="Button4_Click" />
    </asp:Content>

</div>

I want to add CSS effect to these buttons in a child page of a MasterPage but still after adding the CSS link the effects aren't getting changed. Please help me out !!

Thank you.

Sunday, March 4, 2018 5:23 AM

All replies

• User1400794712 posted

Hi BarefacedBear,

First, please check if the url of Css file is correct. You can check it manually or check if there is error message in the Browser console.

Second, check the syntax of css file is correct.

Third, you can also check if the css is applied to the buttons.

My demo:

Button.css:

.Button {
        border-radius:30px;
    }

How it works:

Best Regards,

Daisy

Monday, March 5, 2018 2:41 AM