How to read xml file from Azure blob RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have a xml file placed on azure blob. I want to read its data in python. Can anyone help me regarding, how to make connection and read the data. 

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 8:34 AM

All replies

• There are two solutions to get the xml content from a blob.

Solution 1. To get the blob url with sas token by Azure Storage Explorer, and then to get the xml content by requests.

Solution 2. Actually, Azure Storage SDK for Python is named azure-storage, so you can follow the figure below to do what you want.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:33 AM
  • @VISHALKAUSHIK_ASPNET You may refer to the suggestion mentioned in this SO thread. This will guide you how to read XML file from Azure Blob using python and let me know, if you find any difficulties.

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:09 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 8:13 AM
  • @Leanbridge Technologies I am Following up on this thread to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, December 16, 2019 9:05 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, December 23, 2019 1:48 PM