how to swap the list on the screen RRS feed

• Question

• I have used the list item of width(200) on the page  in left side and i want that when i will swap from left side then list item will come from left side on the screen.

I want to use the same fuctionality in code as when windows phone is lock off then i am swap from lock on.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:19 AM

Answers

• Hi DeveshChauhan123,

I would like to know if you are working for Windows Phone Silverlight or Windows Phone Runtime.

Looks like the list is kind of dock on the page left side, when the finger swap from left to right, the list will display. Unfortunately currently there is no existing control, but you could write your own control or find some third party controls as help.

Besides there is a good sample on the code center that might help you: https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/WindowsPhone-81-Now-its-b63049f9

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Jamles Hez Sunday, March 1, 2015 7:08 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Thursday, March 5, 2015 7:57 AM
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:10 AM