can't submit packages after generating new certificate RRS feed

• Question

• I couldn't build a new Windows 8.1 desktop app package because I was getting "certificate expired" message. So I generated a new temporary certificate and used it in my project. I could successfully build the packages for both Windows and Windows Mobile solutions. I went to the dashboard at developer.microsoft.com and tried to submit new packages. When they were uploaded I just got "Error" and that's it, no other details anywhere on the page, the progress indicators still running, and no other buttons on the page were usable. I tried that few times and always got same result. I tried to contact support, but got different web site errors instead. Right now even developer.microsoft.com doesn't work.

So can anyone explain what is going on? Is it something with the certificate or something with microsoft services?

Saturday, March 11, 2017 3:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Bogdan,

Sometimes this issue could be caused by the browser cache or some temporary Internet files, you could try clearing your browser cache.

I don't think it could be related to your certificate since you just renew or replace a new certificate. When you create your package, you still need to associate it with the Store and the identity info will be aligned automatically.

You may try it in another device and if you still experience the same issue, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account.

Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page. I will also report your issue internally to check if it's Store service side issue.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 13, 2017 7:58 AM