where are SharePoint 2013 Apps samples? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I´m following the trainning at: SharePoint overview and I would like to know if theres a place where the samples of this app are.

I´m used to asp.net web page where you can find the tutorials the videos, and their code to follow and samples.

Perhaps is not the best way to organize content (or beautiful) but it's very productive.

Thanks

Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:57 AM

Answers

All replies

• You can get samples from below link, it given on the same page where you can browse all traning, if you go in footer there is link for samples.

Here is the link for you

Apps for Office and SharePoint Samples

Mark this post as answer if this resolves your issue.

Everything about SQL Server | Experience inside SQL Server -Mohammad Nizamuddin

• Marked as answer by GuYuming Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:37 AM
    Saturday, February 9, 2013 2:30 PM
  • Hi Mohammad 

Thank you for your answer, what i´m looking for is the samples for example of the workflow Module 9 and Module 6 CSOM Javascript and is not on that list. Only The BookStore about workflow from Module 9 but that's not all.

That list is the msdn samples. I imagine that the video trainning cames from a tutorial series and later has been changed to be on the web.

Thanks.

By the way if i miss the examples and are there please let me know and sorry about.

• Edited by JLSF Saturday, February 9, 2013 6:05 PM
    Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:57 PM