none
Can't access my Product Keys RRS feed

• Question

• I'm getting the following error attempting to access my product keys

An unknown service exception occurred. Please try again or contact customer support with the following reference id.

Reference Id:

This error has been logged with the reference number noted above. Please use this reference number if you contact support.

Is the system down?

• Edited by jpeek77 Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:32 AM
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:14 AM

Answers

• Gentlemen,

Please understand that Microsoft undertaking a schedule maintenance for both Technet/MSDN/VLSC and other Microsoft related resources. It is mentioned on the top of the page

Duration (Pacific Standard Time): <label id="datestart">Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:14:13 AM</label>
    To (Pacific Standard Time): <label id="dateend">Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:14:00 AM</label>
    Impact:
    • - Scheduled maintenance is underway
    • - There may be intermittent access or connectivity
    • - There may be intermittent service interruptions

Regards,
    prathaprabhu

Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:17 PM

All replies

• Same here...The system must be down.
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:32 AM
  • Add me to the list of people who can't access the product keys.
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 11:20 AM
  • I can't access some product keys, e.g. Windows 8.1 and Office 20XX. Other product keys are accessible, e.g. System Center.
    Saturday, November 9, 2013 1:38 PM
  • Gentlemen,

Please understand that Microsoft undertaking a schedule maintenance for both Technet/MSDN/VLSC and other Microsoft related resources. It is mentioned on the top of the page

Duration (Pacific Standard Time): <label id="datestart">Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:14:13 AM</label>
    To (Pacific Standard Time): <label id="dateend">Sunday, November 10, 2013 9:14:00 AM</label>
    Impact:
    • - Scheduled maintenance is underway
    • - There may be intermittent access or connectivity
    • - There may be intermittent service interruptions

Regards,
    prathaprabhu

Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:17 PM