none
Sleep and PNP (disable and enable) with IO Before and After (Certification) fails RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm running HCK for a Driver certification.

This HCK test pass successfully on XP to Win8 [include server 2003] w/o any problem.

In Server 2008 R2 the test fails with an error:

"WDTF_SYSTEM : To Hibernate the system with SetSuspendState(...) failed : 50"

I can't find any reason for this. The host enter successfully to Hibernate / Sleep manually [after I enabled it with "powercfg /hibernate on"].

Any ideas ?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Daniel,

I am also seeing the same  failure on Windows 2008 R2. Were you be able to find the reason why it was failing?? Any workarounds that helped in running this test successfully.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:56 PM
  • I'm having the same problems. It says somewhere that we should enable hibernate via the 'powercfg -h on' command. I tried it but is doesn't seem to work, though like Daniel that test (Sleep and PNP) passed on other OS's.
    Friday, March 22, 2013 7:41 AM
  • Seeing the same problem .. seems like a few of us are .. come on microsoft .. what's going on here? :)

Friday, April 5, 2013 2:53 AM
  • Dears

our side update the filter to the 2013/3/23(the time in readme.txt) one . And it is PASS.

Maybe you can download it and have a try. Good luck!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 3:43 AM
  • HI,

Put an IPv4 and IPv6 on both LAN and use the IP of your server on the gateway of the SUT.

Thanks

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:44 AM