none
Why isn't the picture aligned with the top of the page? RRS feed

Answers

• Hello Dave:

This DrawingML (image) is part of table cell and the anchor has 'LayoutInCell' attribute set to 1 (true) which is causing the DrawingML object to position within the existing cell. This behavior is described in section 20.4.2.3 'anchor (Anchor for Floating DrawingML Object)' of ISO_IEC_29500. If you set this attribute to '0', you will get the behavior you are expecting. You can set this attribute to 0 by unchecking following checkbox. 

Thanks.

Tarun Chopra | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Friday, April 20, 2018 11:03 PM

All replies

• Hello David,

Thank you for this inquiry. I have alerted the Office Protocols escalation staff and one engineer will follow-up soon.

Regards,

Edgar

Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:43 PM
  • Hello Dave:

I'm looking into this issue and will keep you posted as I make progress.

Thanks

Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:48 PM
  • Hello Dave:

This DrawingML (image) is part of table cell and the anchor has 'LayoutInCell' attribute set to 1 (true) which is causing the DrawingML object to position within the existing cell. This behavior is described in section 20.4.2.3 'anchor (Anchor for Floating DrawingML Object)' of ISO_IEC_29500. If you set this attribute to '0', you will get the behavior you are expecting. You can set this attribute to 0 by unchecking following checkbox. 

Thanks.

Friday, April 20, 2018 11:03 PM
  • That's it - thanks.

ps - We handled this for some cases, but not this specific one.

What we did for the last 6 months - Made the world's coolest reporting & docgen system even more amazing

Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:41 PM