How to check the range of the cell value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I need help to find out how can I check the range of a cell value with + and - 5

After running the process, I get a fixed value for a attribute cell and I need to find if it falls in the range or not as mentioned above.

Here is the code:

public void Modified_VerifyFirstRecLalitudeVal3627()
            {
                #region Variable Declarations
                TriCell uIGlLatitudeEdit = this.UITriCCWindow.UIItemWindow2.UIItem2List.UIRow1ListItem.UIGlLatitudeEdit;
                #endregion
                //uIGlLatitudeEdit.DrawHighlight();
                TriCell uIwantedCell;
                uIwantedCell = new TriCell(this.UITriCCWindow.UIItemWindow2);
                uIwantedCell.SearchProperties[TriCell.PropertyNames.Name] = "Gl Latitude";
                uIwantedCell.SearchProperties[TriCell.PropertyNames.Value] = "+42511066"; //Need to apply range here
                uIwantedCell.Find();
                 Verify that the 'Value' property of 'Gl Latitude' text box equals '+42511066'
                Assert.AreEqual(this.VerifyFirstRecLalitudeVal3627ExpectedValues.UIGlLatitudeEditValue, uIGlLatitudeEdit.Value);
            }

Monday, January 13, 2014 4:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I think that you can get the value of the cell through Value property first and then write own code to compare whether that value is between 42511066+5 or 42511066-5.

If I misunderstood you, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Monday, January 20, 2014 1:02 AM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:06 AM