Submission process duration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Since a few weeks the application submission process is really slow because apps are in "Certification" step for days or even more than a week. This is really cumbersome because for instance:

1. One desktop bridge app is marked as hidden in the store (this is a beta/test submission) to test IAP functionality. I just have to wait a week or so until I can test the submitted app.
    2. Another published app has a bug on some systems. Users are getting the buggy version/have to wait for the fix at least for a week until the submission goes through.

Why is the submission process so slow at the moment? You should really work on this - for instance in the Apple Mac App Store applications usually pass certification in less than one day and often even during weekends.

Regards,

Thursday, July 12, 2018 7:43 AM

All replies

• Hi SyFr,

Apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your suggestion, it will better if you can share your feedback in your Windows 10 Feedback Hub app.
    We will also help to report this suggestion to the related team. 
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 13, 2018 6:19 AM
  • Yes, the current certification process is too slow. It takes at least several days but I just submit a minor update.

I'M a Mobile Developer.

• Edited by Tealc Wu Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:51 AM
    Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:50 AM