Document Library Folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone, I m trying to show all the documents in my custom webpart. For this, I have created a view which shows all documents even they are inside the folders but, When I apply this view on my webpart, I can only see the documents without folder. 

Any suggessions?

Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:19 AM

All replies

• hi,

How you created a custom webpart? i mean using VS? or added library as a webpart?
    whenever you have done some changes in the view of library, you need to reapply that view to the webpart. because change will not apply to webpart automatically.
    Go to the webpart properties and reselect the view and apply

karim

Please remember to mark your question as answered, if this solves your problem.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:34 AM
  • thnks 4 the reply and It's VS. 

I have reselected after this view but problem continues. It still shows members outside the folders. 

Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:41 AM
  • If you use List View Web Part remove and re-add again.\

If you added custom web part save list as template and check CAML Query of this view and adjust your query.

Please write your code to check problem

Tarek Yehia

Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:59 AM
  • This is a general web part that Im using displaying many of my lists with a repeater in it. 

I can get all members of this view but when I attempt to do it in documentlibrary, I get,  foldered document's folder name and path. but in my view I can get and see them directly. 

I wonder that is there any differences for showing list members or document library members? If they are not inside the folders its same but, otherwise I dont get all items.
    Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:13 AM