none
Right and left Tool Bars

Question

• How do you customize the tool bars on the right and left side of the text editor. In the attached picture I have the team explorer tab in the right border. I had the Solution explorer and the Toolbox. I accidentally closed them and I do not know how to put them back. I can dock them to any of the 4 screen borders (top, bottom, right and left) that I want, in any way that I want. But I can not post a tab or a button back where it was (next to the team explorer).

Learning to make Windows Apps

Saturday, February 13, 2016 10:47 PM

Answers

• Just figured it out. In the menu bar, select the view tab. Then select the window you are looking for. Dock that window to the border of your choice. If it does not show up as a tab make sure that it is NOT pinned to that border. Then is will show up as a tab.

• Marked as answer by williab3 Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:04 PM
    Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:03 PM

All replies

• Just figured it out. In the menu bar, select the view tab. Then select the window you are looking for. Dock that window to the border of your choice. If it does not show up as a tab make sure that it is NOT pinned to that border. Then is will show up as a tab.

• Marked as answer by williab3 Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:04 PM
    Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:03 PM
  • Hi williab3,

Thanks for sharing your solution with us.

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 2:33 AM