DF-EXE-0001 Dataflow cannot be analyzed as a graph RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone seen this issue before?

Context: Azure Data Factory v2 using Dataflow loading data from an Azure SQL DB table to another Azure SQL DB table (almost exactly same schema).

I have a number of dataflows working and ran this particular data flow successfully in a test env. When deployed to the prod env it failed to run but runs successfully in Debug mode.

Activity df_SalesforcePsaUserRole failed: Failure 2019-08-29 02:28:17.478 failed AppManager.submitExecutorRequest, run=c90330da-acce-4753-a196-10cdb4d59edb, errorMessage=DF-EXE-0001 Dataflow cannot be analyzed as a graph

Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:24 AM

All replies

• Hello Michael_ML and thank you for your inquiry.  I reached out internally for the meaning of this error message, and was told it means the flow is missing a source or sink.  Since you reported it working in Debug mode but not in Production, I would like to ask whether you had any problems when publishing.

If there were none, could you please share a redacted version of the 'plan'.  The plan can be found by clicking on the 'code' button (has picture of {}, and is located in top-right portion of UI).  Then click the slider found in the top right corner next to the 'X'.

Thursday, August 29, 2019 11:18 PM
  • Michael_ML I haven't heard back from you.  Are you still having difficulties?
    Tuesday, September 3, 2019 4:48 PM