What do I call it? RRS feed

  • Question

  • User-678413955 posted

    I am looking for a control for doing a survey. What do you call the type of control where you would have a 5 or 10 point scale for someone to select between 1-10 or 1-5?

    Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:39 AM


All replies