Is there any Rest Api which can Create Deployment Center at Azure portal in App Service(web App)? RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to create Resources group, WebApp plan service, Webapp through the Rest Api of microsoft azure, I have created above services from RestApi of microsoft Azure, but i am unable to find, How to create Deployment center through  REST Api or Code, i am trying to automate the above with my Code.

Just a sample code in which i have created a App service plan through code/Rest Api, similarly i want something so that i can create a Deployment center.

public bool CreateAppServicePlan(string token, string subscriptionId, string resourceGroupName, string AppServiceName) {
                var Url = "https://management.azure.com/subscriptions/" + subscriptionId + "/resourceGroups/" +  resourceGroupName + "/providers/Microsoft.Web/serverfarms/" + AppServiceName + "?api-version=2016-09-01";

var model = new {
                    location = "South India",
                    properties = new {
                        name = AppServiceName
                    },
                    sku = new {
                        name = "F1",
                        size = "1 GB memory",
                        family = "F1",
                    }
                };

var CreateAppSeviceResult = putData.CreateAzure(Url, JsonConvert.SerializeObject(model), token).Result;
                return CreateAppSeviceResult;
            }

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hey sumitonmission,

I think https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/appservice/webapps/createorupdatesourcecontrol might be the endpoint you're looking for. Let me know if that helps.

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Thursday, June 13, 2019 1:39 PM
  • In addition, I include the response from the DevOps team.

There are two build providers when configuring the Deployment Center: Kudu and Azure pipelines.

The apis to configure the Deployment Center with Azure pipelines provider are not documented publicly.  However user can use other Azure DevOps apis documented here individually to configure the azure pipeline.

With Kudu as the build provider – App Service will be in a better position to provide the apis.

Suwatch

Friday, June 14, 2019 1:43 AM