Questions RRS feed

• Question

• I am a developer that is actually releasing all software in development in a Web and Windows enviroment, I know it sounds crazy, but some people wont trust the web while others wont trust their handy dandy network.  Now I had planned on asking my Buddy about this, but I have as of yet to hear from them, which is understandable, it would be very difficult to be johnny or joanne on the spot, with so many people signing up to join this program.

Questions

1.  Do I have to have both versions certified?

2.  Is extensions available?(ISV of one, kinda like the army of one, but not)

3.  I can't remember right now, so I'll post it later

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Charles "Richard" Blackman Jr.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:20 PM

All replies

• Just so that I have your plans clear, you are developing a software solution that will be available as a packaged product and a Web-hosted (SaaS) product. Is that correct?

A few other questions to help me focus my buddy support request:

• What type of solution is this product (XP and/or Vista, Office 2007, SQL Server 2005, Dynamics, etc.)?
    • What do you mean by 'extensions'? - sorry, I didn't get your reference :-)
    • Are you enrolled in the Innovate-on program (solution development guidance start to finish - free)
    • If you're going the SaaS route, are you enrolled in the SaaS On-ramp program?

I'll look for your responses and in the meantime, I'll check to see who your buddy is and find out why you haven't heard from him/her. Sometimes it's a simple as an email has been swept up by spam filters. Regardless, I'll try to get you connected as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks,

-brenda (ISV Buddy Team)

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:15 PM
  • Sorry for the delay on the response.  Yes the goal is to release both an online version and a stand alone, and to be honest with you I'm not sure what all I'm signed up for.  Between work and trying to get this from an idea in my head to actual working model I'm either working at the hospital, coding or sleeping.  I know everyone starts like this, just I'm trying to ensure what I have in my head is actually what is released and not a short cut version that has to have four updates within 6 months( I know that is an exaggeration, but you get the point).  Ah the joys of being a one man show.  Talk to you guys later.

Sunday, April 8, 2007 12:00 AM