Windows App Certification Kit - upload - Error: There was a problem processing your test results. Please try again RRS feed

• Frage

• Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

to renew our Microsoft Gold Partnership we have made the product test with the Windows app certification kit for Windows 10 and wanted to upload the XML result file on the Microsoft Plattform Ready.

The test was sucessfully and the app certification kit created the XML file. Nevertheless, the file can´t be uploadet. After pressing the upload button, there is the following error message:

"Error: There was a problem processing your test results. Please try again."

Has anyone an idea, what the problem is?

Thank you for your support.

Best regards

Veronika

Montag, 18. Januar 2016 16:18

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

Is your windows application a desktop application or windows store app?

Please double check if  you follow the store policies strictly.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/dn764944.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

And also you may check  the steps to get your desktop app certified for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/jj134964.aspx

May

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016 09:57
  • Hi,

thank you for your answer. We have double checked the store policies an we fulfill all requirements. We have also checked the steps to get our destop app certified. We have performed the test on different computers, we have passed the test each time, but could never upload the XML result file.

There is always the message:

"Error: There was a problem processing your test results. Please try again."

I do not understand why I can not upload the positive test result, has anyone an idea?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Veronika

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016 08:42
  • Hi Veronika,

Sorry to reply late. The issue you met looks a little strange. I can not reproduce your issue. I think you may ask from  Windows Store Apps forum for a better support.

May

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016 09:29